Friday, July 24, 2009

My Blogoversary!!!!!!!

Yaaay it's been one whole year! I've had such a fabulous time here on this blog. I've met some awesome people and read some AMAZING stories! I decided to compile some of my favorite posts for you to read!!!! :)

My Introduction. I haven't read that in a while... I'm refeeling those emotions as I read it. I was in such an awful awful place.

Some more of an introduction. I kinda giggle at myself. If I had known then what I know now... I was so frustrated after trying for 3-4 months after my first m/c.

One of my favorite lines about trying to relax and not worry about TTC: "But if you conscientiously make an effort NOT to worry about it, does it count when I think about not worrying about it?"

I'm still heartbroken over this.

My KuKd journey.

My mini-break, where I never breaked at all. Still did it, but just didn't take OPTs hahaha

My Diet Coke addiction. Yummy, formaldehyde!

1st time I got tagged!

What every angel mom goes through I'm sure, Failure. and PostSecret failure.

Meet my kids!

The universe was really against me for a while...

My nieces. I miss them SOOOOOOOO much

For fun- Some crazy xrays I showed during Show and Tell!

My Cindy as Ariel!!!!!!!!!


Rubbing the fertility statues post 1 and post 2!

My most controversial post. Probably my ONLY one...?

Our decision to adopt instead of IVF

One Year Miscarriage Anniversary

CD1! Starting Clomid!

Oh so funny...

National Infertility post, with LOTS of linkage!

MY BFP POST!!!!!!!!!!



Twins!


Two Heartbeats!

Only One Heartbeat :(

My 100th post, and I didn't even know it! LOL

The rest is pretty current, and you can find probably over on the sidebar.
I really didn't expect anyone to click all those posts, but it was neat for me to see myself evolve over the year!!!
Thanks so much to all my readers and commenters over the year! I couldn't have made this journey without you!!!!

9 people that love me told me so:

Tina said...

Happy Blogoversary to you!!! Have a great day!

Beautiful Mess said...

Happy blogoversary! Here's to MANY more *raises glass of Diet Coke* HA!
*HUGS*

cowboyboot lady said...

Happy Blogoversary!!!

twondra said...

Happy blogoversary!!

B MoM said...

Happy 100th! =) I think I may do something similar when I get to mine. =) Great to see your journey.

Caz said...

Happy blogoversary.
Even though I've seen many of the posts, I clicked the links anyway for a re-cap.
Here is too 100 more posts.

Jules said...

Happy Blogoversary and thanks for the comment.....
I cut out diet soda and somehow all that did was increase my coffee intake - not much difference :P

Jules said...

Happy Blogoversary and thanks for the comment.....
I cut out diet soda and somehow all that did was increase my coffee intake - not much difference :P

K said...

Great recap! I'm new to the blogging world and am finding that I love a nice recap. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails