Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A Real Baby...

Look at my little floaty baby over there... Scroll down a little... I'll wait... It looks like a real little person. A REAL BABY. Am I seriously pregnant with a REAL BABY?!

The other day at the beach I was laying down on my stomach on this inflatable raft that's about as long as my torso. All of a sudden I felt a finger length long teeny tiny tap where the baby is. Was that the Burger King or my real life baby saying "WTF MOM GET OFF ME". I mean, I was probably totally squishing him with the way my belly was perfectly mashing into the float.

I may have seriously felt a real live baby inside of my belly. Is this really happening? People ask me about day care and this and that and I have to say "honestly, I haven't thought that far." Because I haven't, I just am not believing it at all. I don't feel like I have a real live baby inside of me. I just feel like this cranky hungry girl that's nauseated half the time. But a baby maker?!

I can't wait to start feeling baby. I can't wait to feel like a pregnant girl. I can't wait to say I've been making birthing plans and day care plans and nursery plans. I can't wait to be excited about talking about this real live baby inside of me!

I'm quickly creeping toward my 14th week. 14!!! I can't believe it! Soon I'll be 15! Then 20! Then 30! Holy cow! Then I'll have a real live baby to hold and love. I really can't believe it...

3 people that love me told me so:

cowboyboot lady said...

What a cute little countdown! 184 days to go! I am so happy for you! What a treat to be able to feel your baby moving. I can't even imagine! You better start making some plans...only 184 days to go! :)

just me, dawn said...

yay you are having a BABY :) and you have plenty of time for it to sink in :)

Beautiful Mess said...

Awww how sweet! It's true, you DO have a real baby in there! Isn't that so exciting?! Soon he's gonna be here and controlling your life and you'll be the happiest you've ever been!
*HUGS*

Related Posts with Thumbnails