Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Yummy, Formaldehyde!!!

Well my first day on my list wasn't too bad! A friend of mine had her baby a few months ago and was wondering if I could keep him 2-3 days a week. Hey, I never work during the week, and I just put that on my list to look for a part time job! Woo hoo! I'm definitely considering it!

For lunch I got a Chic Fil A Caesar wrap and a fruit cup instead of french fries (I love french fries more than anything...) and a bottle of water instead of Diet Coke.

I quit Diet Coke and Diet Pepsi for a while right before I got pregnant too. That aspartame turns into formaldehyde in your body and that makes all those stupid little dimples in my butt. Learned that in Skinny Bitch! They didn't put it so lightly though... I think their exact words were (sorry for the language) "Scientists use it for disinfecting and preserving. They don't f*cking drink it! May be that's why you're *ss is so big is because you're preserving your fat cells!" Quitting formaldehyde combined with working out made me look HOT!!! earlier this year.

Yeah, but... Since I am mentally unstable right now, I think cutting out my aspartame caffeine addiction would just put it over the top. May be later. I mean, it's only like 1 or 2 a day. I WAS drinking like 5! In the Behavioral Health wing of the hospital I work in there is a smoking room for the patients. I went in there once to xray a woman who had swallowed 2 safety pins at her mental institution (is that the politically correct word??) and saw it. What HOSPITAL has a smoking area for its patients?! Exactly. If you can't take tobacco away from suicidal metal eaters in fear of... whatever, you can't take away my formaldehyde. I just love it tooooo much! Store all my fat cells if you want! That zingy feeling on my tongue is just too good!

6 people that love me told me so:

Soralis said...

Formaldehyde.... OMG that's horrible!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Wishing you all the best in your TTC journey. So sorry to hear about your loss.

alicia said...

ha ha!!! oh man, I did not realize it turned into formaldehyde, yuck! but if you can't give it up, you can't! i think thats ok :)

lub said...

I am completely addicted to diet coke. Hmmmm formaldehyde- yuck! I need to cut back! (ICLW)

Monica said...

Great title to this post. Certainly caught my attention! Try just regular coffee addiction -it makes life a beautiful thing, minus the chemicals!

Rela Pantaleon said...

oh yeah... remember your biology class where there are bottles of preserved somethings floating in some liquid? That liquid is formaldehyde!

Now can you still drink Diet Coke? :)

Arpee @ The Saga of Becoming Fruitful

Nicole said...

Hi from Blogger Bingo...

My ass is dimple-y even though I don't drink Diet soda! But I can at least blame it something now!

Very funny post!

Related Posts with Thumbnails