Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Rainy Days

It's all rainy and drab outside. Perfect weather to just be laying here and doing nothing!!!

Thanks for all the comments!! I love them! They make me feel a lot better!!!

So on my Babycenter board, one of the girls is an US tech, and she said that the cyst on my ovary means I haven't ovulated yet. When the cyst bursts is when you ovulate. SOOO I am less than 8 DPO. I am having all these symptoms though (sick to my stomach like I was when I was pg, tired, moody, HUNGRY, weird cravings) but if it is too early to see a BFP then wouldn't it be way to early to get symptoms??

I have worked almost 50 hours in the last 4 days. I'm so sleepy! I am so happy to have slept in this morning. Now I am starving to death and ready for some lunch! Yesterday I had a grilled cheese sandwich with tomatoes. YUM!

0 people that love me told me so:

Related Posts with Thumbnails