Monday, August 18, 2008

What about me?!?!

I had an okay weekend! Saturday I worked 16 hours. That was okay. Not too busy, but lots of crazy people!!!! Yesterday Christopher and I went to church and his cousin and his little girl came. Then we went to the water park.

Then we came home and I started doing snooping which I should never do. I learned that the girls that have the same due dates that I did are now planning their baby showers. So I missed feeling the baby moving the first time, finding out what the sexes were, and now baby showers. Fantastic. No other way to smear my dead baby in my face than parties!!

I mean, I know DUH they aren't doing this to hurt me, but it just is a huge kick right in the stomach.

Oh and I almost forgot. Seeing pregnant woman doesn't make me too sad much anymore. But Saturday I went to the hospital cafeteria to get lunch and the hospital must have done their Labor and Delivery tour, cause there they are were. 10+ pregnant woman all walking around me with their cute little bellies and happy little husbands. Seriously?!?!?!?! Sometimes I wonder just WHY that kind of crap happens to me. SERIOUSLY?! God couldn't have waited 10 minutes to send one or the other down there?!?! What's the deal? I'm having a hard enough time coping with this as it is I don't need bellies in my face. I've never actually been MAD at pregnant people as I was Saturday. I just wanted to yell at them and tell them to all go away.

1 people that love me told me so:

oklaln86 said...

I know how you feel... literally over HALF of our nursing staff is pregnant. So on a normal day there might me with 3 other non pregnant people and a good 7 or 8 preggos. Not to mention I work in the freaking NICU hahah.

Related Posts with Thumbnails