Thursday, August 27, 2009

21 Weeks Today

Sorry I have been MIA. I haven't had much computer time or any real big updates to talk about!

Bumble B is still moving like crazy. He finally found the top 4-5 inches of uterus he's been ignoring and now I feel him higher than ever! He's really growing on my heart ;)

I have to say that this week, I am so so so thankful to my husband for giving me this baby! I just want to hold him now and play with him, but I know he has a good while to still bake.

The husband and I have both started dreaming about our live baby. His hair is dark and he likes baths and naps and has the sweetest laugh in the whole wide world. I can't wait to meet him!

BTW, we have shrunk ;)

7 people that love me told me so:

Unknown said...

Congrats on reaching 21 weeks but you barely look pregnant!!! LOL

B MoM said...

how in the heck are you staying so thin? I'm so jealous!

Mrs. Gamgee said...

Wow! 21 weeks already! You look great!

Eileen said...

You look fabulous! What a cute baby bump.

*ICLW*

Beautiful Mess said...

It looks like he just moved down a touch. He just wanted more leg room so he could use that extra space up top ;o)

You look amazing though! Your bump is very sweet! I can't wait to see pictures of your little man on the OUTSIDE! How exciting!
*HUGS*

Elana Kahn said...

Yay for 21 weeks!! I think you have the most adorable preggo belly...mine was all fat. lol

P.S. Do you know what last Tuesday's Blogger Bingo clue was??

Kels said...

My name is Kelsey, just started following your blog. CUTE BABY BUMP! Congrats!

Related Posts with Thumbnails