Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sisterhood Award!!


I was given this Sisterhood Award from Tiffany. She is so so sweet and her postings are always so positive and uplifting. I hope that one day I can be as at peace with her self and God when it comes to infertility, and every thing really.

Rules of The Sisterhood Award:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate 10 blogs with great attitude and/or gratitude.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees in your post.
4. Let your nominees know they have received the award by leaving them a comment on their blog.
5. Be sure to link this post to the person who nominated you for the award

1. Ellen of course because she's my sweet cheeks!
2. Loren
3. Liv
4. Mrs. R (great adoption blog if you're interested! Her daily tweets are just as great)
5. Nic
6. Where's Baby (What's your REAL name?!)
7. Alicia
8. Kelli (She's fairly new, go say Hello!)
9. Mrs. Gamgee
10. Parenthood For Me!

5 people that love me told me so:

alicia said...

congrats on the award!! and thanks for passing it on, you are a sweetie and totally deserve it :)

☆ Loren ☆ said...

Thank you! I am touched!

Mrs. Gamgee said...

Thanks so much! I hope that your cycle is going well and that the meds aren't doing too much of a number on you...

IVF Again! said...

Just wanted to thank you for giving me this Sisterhood Award. It made me smile but as much as I did when I saw your BFP post! I shared yours news with my DH -- "One of my Blog Friends is pregnant after 17 months of TTC!"

IVF Again! said...

My real name is a secret because my blog is a secret. I'll tell you if you send me an email - allilatt@gmail.com Just don't use it in any posts or comments please! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails