Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Oops I Did It Again!

I am officially the most excited of ever ;)



As some of you may have noticed on the top left corner of the blog is a little widget boasting about how fabulous I am because I have tickets to see Britney Spears! WELL ONE CONCERT IS NOT ENOUGH DANG IT!

I am entering in a Britney-oake contest one week from tonight. I am ordering a red catsuit and I am learning the dance and going to kick some major Britney butt so I can see her twice. 2 times in 3 days! It's like the most fantabulous fantasy ever! I wish I could meet her... That would be even more great :)

Also, Ellen (who's music I'm LOVING right now!) and I have started a new BBC group for girls trying over a year with past losses. It's really annoying to hear fertile woman talk about how easy it is and infertile woman say "OMG I'VE NEVER HAD A MC OR BFP!!!" WTF??? You want my dead baby and the experience I had to go through with that? So we made a group for people dealing with infertility AND losses. If you're interested, let me know :) My name is sckatie on BBC!

I ALSO sign up for ICLW again this month. Wow I bombed the last time I did it, but I am going to try really really hard this time! I can't wait to meet some new blog friends and catch up with some old ones :)

0 people that love me told me so:

Related Posts with Thumbnails