Thursday, October 1, 2009

New Home?

I've been thinking for awhile about moving or changing my name.

If all goes accordingly, I will have a baby soon. I won't be trying to get preggers or stay preggers anymore. My blog will be alllll about my baby boy and my adventures in first time motherhood, cloth diapering, life, breastfeeding, etc.

I love this blog and it really helped me through some tough times. I still want to keep this blog and talk about loss (because let's face it, the pain never goes away.) and infertility thoughts, and it's my first HOME! I still have my parents' house number programmed in my cell phone as "home" and I haven't lived there in almost 7 years. It's where I grew up, and this blog is where I grew up.

I was thinking about just starting a whole new one under this same profile, but with this new blog I want everyone to see. All my real life friend's too. I DON'T want them to see this one, because I talk about really private stuff, and sometimes, them.

So I have decided to start all over. What a pain. Now, Blogger or Wordpress?

I want to hopefully somehow monetize with my new blog and make it better than ever. Since I have no job basically (read yesterday's post) I should have time to put in some effort.

I just feel for me that once this baby comes, it would be rude to continue acting like I'm a loss/infertile girl and talk about Bumble B all the time. And I want a place that everyone can come to. Is this weird?

I'd love thoughts on moving and my feelings!

Here is my first sweet baby girl Cinderella loving on her little brother Bumble B this morning. He continuously kicks her all night and day, and she doesn't mind one bit. I hope she's this content when he shows up ;)


BTW, I added captcha to my comments temporarily. I am having a spammer spam my posts so for a little while that'll be on! I'm sorry! I hate them too!!!!

3 people that love me told me so:

B MoM said...

I've been feeling the same way lately...having a new blog. I would probably go password protected though, so I dont have to be anonymous and can share it with friends/family. I would miss, however, the ability to gripe about family/friends, but I supposed I could get over that. So with that said, I highly agree that a new home is probalby a good idea, as I'll likely do the same once this boy comes into the world!

Jenn said...

I think a new blog is a great way to start Bumble B's life outside the womb! Love the photo by the way :) Cindy is such a sweet big sis already!!

just me, dawn said...

having the same thoughts! i don't want everyone to see my current one, not prepared to share it all, but want to share bebe girls updates, so sharing a profile doesn't work....will be eagerly watching yours for pointers :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails