Saturday, October 10, 2009

Hubster-Isms!

I started Hubster-ism's over on Little Baby Bumble B! It sounds like so much fun to me! I'd love for you to participate! Just blog and submit the silly thing your hubster says. And I KNOW they say a lot of silly things. They're boys... ;)


Want to read more hubster-isms or join the fun and submit one of your own?

1 people that love me told me so:

Unknown said...

Totally off topic...did you see there's only 85 DAYS LEFT!!!!!

Ive been following you for your whole pregnancy, (not sure how I found your blog) and I CANNOT believe you only have 85 days left!!!!

WOO HOO!!! SOOO excited for you!!

Chantal
(mom of 3 boys and ANOTHER LAST BOY on the way!)

Ps: If you're looking for very affordable all natural cleaning supplies, hope over to my blog. Free shipping too! :) (Although there's alot of various goodies too!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails