Friday, June 26, 2009

Nicole

My friend from my old BBC miscarriage/TTC board needs some prayers!

Last year she had a miscarriage, became pregnant again, and in November she went into PTL with her daughter at 26 weeks. Brie was born and passed not even 48 hours later. Nicole and her husband are pregnant again! She is now 23 weeks and started dilating and having contractions. She is now on strict hospital bedrest until the new baby boy makes an appearance.

She's nervous, obviously, and unfortunately with her awful history can't help but think about planning another funeral for another baby. She sounds to be in good spirits, especially after getting the news she can walk all the way to her inroom bathroom to pee instead of the bedside commode.

Please if you can spare some prayers send them her way. Her name is Nicole, her husband's name is Matt, and I don't think she has a name yet for her little man.

Also she's obviously pretty bored, and could use some ideas of some things to do. She has a Blackberry and surfing the Internet on it gets really old really fast (take it from me). The hospital has no Wifi. She's looking for some good book ideas! I want to send her a care package with some stuff to do, but I'm a little unsure of what to send! If you have been on bedrest, know someone who has, or just are really creative, please comment with some suggestions!

5 people that love me told me so:

Jill said...

sending up prayers. What kind of books does she like?

B MoM said...

how 'bout a pregnancy/baby scrap book she can work on or keep letters to her baby in?

Katie@ThisCrazyLife said...

6 years ago when I was on bedrest, my favorite read was "the wedding" by Nicholas Sparks. But, thats klind of an old one and she may have read it already... I just finished reading "My Sister's Keeper" by Jodi Picoult. It was awesome, a tearjerker but awesome. Maybe she might benefit from reading the book to a movie she can't get ouit and see right now?

Courtney said...

I'm praying for your friend. I hope everything goes well.

Anonymous said...

She is in my prayers .. how about some audio books ? or maybe some new music to listen to ?

Related Posts with Thumbnails