Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hello My Highly Missed Friends!

Yes, I have been MIA, but I miss you ;) Yes, you!

My laptop is broken. :( I so so sad. Tomorrow we are leaving for Missouri to see my nieces though! I am so so so happy and so excited!

AF started today, so my break is OVER. I didn't do half the crap on my list, but whatever. TTC will begin again!

I am doing much much better. I had one drunk mc meltdown, but it was short and the first one since July. And it was after hanging out with a pregnant friend. I even looked a friend's baby shower pics. I am totally good right now.

My bday is December 29th and for my whole life every 29th of every month I would announce how many months till my birthday. Well my m/c was on March 29th, and since then all I have thought was how many months it had been since my baby died... I figured my fun countdown had come to a stop. WELP! Not on Septmber 29th! I told someone the date and said "Oh! 3 months til my birthday!" and THEN remembered 6 months since the m/c. Yaaay I'm going to eventually heal one day after all, right??? :)

BTW, currently reading book 3 of the Twilight series... OMG who is in LOVE with Edward as much as I?!?!?!?!?!?!

6 people that love me told me so:

Cara said...

Time definately shape shifts after a loss. You sound really upbeat. Its good to hear.

Michelle said...

Im glad your are doing well. I've been wondering where you were. It will get easier with time. Sometimes it will sneak up on you though. I hope you enjoy your trip and we will hear from you soon.

Anonymous said...

Hey Katie
Was wondering where you were!
You will heal and the pain will become less sharp but its been my experience that you will be changed forever by this.
(((Hugs)))

alicia said...

I am glad you are doing better, and yay TTC again!

I need to start reading those books!

Anonymous said...

twilight is awesome but DONT read the LAST book. just warning you

Katie said...

THE 4TH WAS MY FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails